Celebrating its victory, SJP said in a statement :. The UCLA student groups that led this effort have shown the power of cross-movement partnerships and intersectionality in the fight against injustice, racism and human rights violations.
It is an inspiring achievement, particularly given the unconditional support Israel gets from the US administration as well as from many presidents of US universities. UCLA student groups, including Jewish Voice for Peace, led and won the current divestment effort in spite of aggressive, well-endowed bullying and smearing campaigns by the Zionist group Hillel and other Israel lobby groups.
Surprisingly, this voluntary set of principles, does not address responsible investment practices in particular.
Hikvision and Dahua: The Case for Divestment
This paper explores ways to improve the existing international regulatory frameworks that govern the responsibility of SWFs in order to enable SWFs to become more sustainable investors. Author: Xenia Karametaxas. Add to Cart. Have an Access Token? Enter your access token to activate and access content online. Please login and go to your personal user account to enter your access token. Have Institutional Access?
Cosmopolitan Justice and Its Discontents.
Franko Aas. Milton Park, Routledge: Mansbridge, J. Bohman, S. Chambers, D. Estlund, A. Follesdal, A. Fung, C. Lafont, M. Bernard and J.
Human Rights, Corporate Complicity and Disinvestment : Gro Nystuen :
Global Democracy. Archibugi, M. Global Democracy and Exclusion.
- Communication Issues In Autism And Asperger Syndrome: Do We Speak The Same Language?;
- Deception: The Untold Story of East-West Espionage Today;
- Seven Fires: Grilling the Argentine Way;
- Secrets of Sarlona (Dungeons & Dragons d20 3.5 Fantasy Roleplaying, Eberron Supplement).
- Word of Mouth: What We Talk About When We Talk About Food.
- Footer menu.
Chichester, Whiley-Blackwell: Political Theory of the European Union. Oxford, Oxford University Press: Multiculturalism and nationalism in a world of immigration. Basingstoke, Palgrave: Brussels: Committee of the Regions. Kathmandu: Dalit Welfare Organization.
Methods of Human Rights Research. Coomans, M. Grunfeld eds. Antwerp, Intersentia. Wind "Nordic Scepticism toward Judicial Review. Follesdal, R. Wouters eds.
Leiden, Martinus Nijhoff: Should it be done? EU Governance Model. Kohler-Koch eds. Universalism in International Law and Political Philosophy. Sihvola, P. Politikk og menneskerettigheter. Bergesen, J. Ryssevik, A. Heir eds. Oslo, Aschehoug: Wessel and A.
- Our Judaism compels us to fight for divestment and against anti-Semitism | Jewish Rhode Island!
- The sovereign individual : how to survive and thrive during the collapse of the welfare state.
- Intimacy, Change, and Other Therapeutic Mysteries: Stories of Clinicians and Clients.
- Download Human Rights, Corporate Complicity And Disinvestment?
- From Hegel to Marx: Studies in the Intellectual Development of Karl Marx.
- The Cambridge Companion to American Women Playwrights (Cambridge Companions to Literature).
- Human Rights, Corporate Complicity and Disinvestment?
Follesdal "Multilevel regulation and the EU: a brief introduction". Wessel and J. Wouters, Eds. Leiden, Martinus Nijhoff. Heir Politikk og menneskerettigheter.
Oslo, Aschehoug. Handbuch der Politischen Philosophie und Sozialphilosophie. Gosepath, W. Berlin, Gruyter. Baden-Baden, Nomos, Legitimacy in an Age of Global Politics. Hurrelmann, S. Steffek eds , Palgrave: Handbook of European Union Politics. Jorgensen, M.