Understanding when to quit and when to stick
Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date. For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Understanding when to quit and when to stick - EntreGurus
He is also the founder and CEO of Squidoo. He writes one of the most influential business blogs in the world at sethgodin. Customer Reviews Average Review. See All Customer Reviews.
Shop Books. Read an excerpt of this book!
- Clinton In This Sign + (Presidential Series Book 8)?
- Grace Series Book 3 Black Halo?
- Direction: The Dip--A Little Book That Teaches You When to Quit and When to Stick.
- The Dip : A Little Book That Teaches You When to Quit and When to Stick [Hardcover].
- The Biochemistry of the Nucleic Acids.
- Banking and Financial Institutions: A Guide for Directors, Investors, and Counterparties.
- About This Item.
Add to Wishlist. USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Godin shows that winners quit fast, quit often, and quit without guilt—until they commit to beating the right Dip. Tell Us Where You Are:. Preview Your Review. Thank you. Your review has been submitted and will appear here shortly.
He's Not That Complicated™ PDF, eBook by Sabrina Alexis & Eric Charles
I found it an easy read that makes points you often hover over in your mind and focus' on them and ways to recognize and work through. Date published: Rated 4 out of 5 by Carmen from Useful A useful guide on when is the right time to quit. Explained situations well. Short but to the point.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Harm from A great little book Power to those who persevere but still have the guts to quit timely. Rated 4 out of 5 by Khalid from Sales Manager The book is good for you, if you have something to decide about. I recommend this book for you. Thanks Date published: Rated 4 out of 5 by Steve from Great read This book is a must for everyone.
Know who you are, what you are worth and make sure those around you appreciate what you have to offer, if not, QUIT.
The Dip: A Little Book That Teaches You When To Quit (and When To Stick)
This is a call to arms and awakening for people who convince themselves they are going to achieve their untenable objectives. Today's world rewards the people and organizations that are the best in the world at what they do. If you can be 1 in your niche, you'll get more than your fair share of profits, glory, and job security.
- Understanding when to quit and when to stick - EntreGurus.
- Free-Motion Quilting with Angela Walters: Choose & Use Quilting Designs on Modern Quilts.
- Christian Voices: Journeys through Faith and Politics in Contemporary American Protestantism.
- High Lonesome;
- The Dip: A Little Book That Teaches You When to Quit (and When to Stick).
But you'll never be 1 at anything without picking your shots very carefully. The Dip is a short, fun-to-read book in the tradition of Fish , packed with powerful ideas and a graph that changes everything. It will forever alter the way people think about quitting - and success. Reader's Index Send us your favorite quotes or passages from this book.